Peace, Love, & Power. My name is Ashley Mitchell. The three main ways I like to learn is by visuals or pictures, saying or comments to start off class, and having trivia about what we learned during the week. These three things help me focus and stay active in class.
My first point is visuals or pictures. By using them, I will be able to keep up and focus more. if you would give me a 5 page packet with nothing but words, I will loose interest in class. However, I will not be able to loose interest if I can see visuals that come with the work.
My second point is starting off class by saying or comments. This will also help me because my mind could be somewhere else. When you start off with a saying, it will draw my attention to want to be active in class.
My last point is to have trivias. The trivias are fun and educational. Which would help me remember my work. So when we would have a test, I can think back to when we were playing the trivia.
The results of me being able to look at my work visually, starting out class with a saying or comment, and having trivias will help me excel in class and do the best I possibly can.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment