
1. The stimulus package is ways or plans in order to help the United States. The purpose of a stimulus package, in reference to the economy is to try to get everything in order for the future years. I say this because the way the economy is today, we are headed for destruction. The stimulus is necessary because it will help get the United States organized.
2. Some of the agreements are to fix our economy. Some of the disagreements are how much money should be taken to help the people that was laid off from their jobs. Obama said that
3. The spending details of the two-year package is in need of $550 billion. The spending for tax relief is $275 billion. This will create jobs because the tax relief is $275 billion. So this will enable people to get their jobs back. This money will also be going to the tax credit of $500 per worker and $1,000 for couples.
$90 billion is going to increase the federal share of Medicaid payments and $79 billion to help states avoid cutbacks in education and other services.
4. Obama emphasized in both speeches that it will take some time to get everything in order. He also emphasized that it cost alot. Such as money for our health care, money to get jobs back, and money for tax relief.
5. I think that this package will help Afrikan Americans. I think this because Afrikan Americans are apart of the United States just as any one else. I feel that racism and/or gender bias will not make a difference in the output of the package. I say this because I think president Obama will give every one an equal amount. I also think that some people will get jealous that Afrikan Americans are getting treated the same way as they are.

No comments:
Post a Comment